Nov. 1 It’s the Day of the Dead/All Saint’s Day in the Catholic version of this ancient pagan custom. It’s perfectly aligned with Scorpio season the Sign of Death and Rebirth.
In the Tarot, #13 arcana is death and the symbol of Scorpio upon it.
MERCURY in Scorpio trines CHIRON the shamanic healer late tonight in PDT early a.m. November 2nd.
Past life karmic healing is what to do right now. Chiron is also squaring Saturn Lord of Karma in SAGITTARIUS and Lilith the negated feminine half of God. That is why we are seeing so much sexual abuse stories in the news.
This is the perfect alignment to contact the spirit world with. The veils are truly open between the worlds on this day according to ancient pagan customs which the Catholic church integrated.
Los Día de Muertos
The Day of the Dead is celebrated in Mexico with visits to the cemeteries, feasts, and foods, like candied sugar skulls, shared with the dead ancestors, candlelight vigils and festivities. Death is not to be feared. It’s merely another dimension of life.
Link to previous article https://infinitynow.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/day-of-the-deaddia-de-los-muertosremembering-our-ancestorsthere-is-no-death/
Try to take the day off, just to meditate, to dream, to soak in the tub or by water and meditate on the mystery of water, our consciousness, and our emotional bodies.
This is what I am doing and will continue to do on this Holy Day. I will be meditating to connect with my mother, father, grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends and those who I admire who have passed on.
Go to a cemetery if you can. Light a candle, and say a prayer of gratitude to “All my Ancestors.” All of those people who have made it possible for you to be alive now. This is the entire body of humanity whose combined efforts have created this world.
There are always multiple dimensions around us all the time. I have always been aware of it. Have you? I have always been psychic, so seeing and sensing other spirits, energies, and experiencing miraculous or unreal things is normal for me. I know the truth of other dimensions as I know that is where I and we come from.
When my mother passed away in 2009, my husband and I went to the hospital about an hour and a half after she had passed away. Her body was in a palliative care room. I had never seen a dead body before. I hadn’t slept all night, I guess I knew on some level. My husband who is also psychic was with me. I could see her body was a burnt out shell. My mother was 84 and had been sick with cancer and other ailments. What was amazing though was that hovering above her body about a foot thick and running along the whole length of her body was what seemed like a river of water with sunlight sparkling upon it. It had depth and weight but was see through. I had read about this, of other mystics saying that the soul or spirit looks like a river with sunlight. I asked my husband, do you see her? He described seeing the same phenomena. I was really overjoyed to see my mother’s real self which I could not have seen when she as alive. I remember telling her telepathically how beautiful she really was, and how glad i was to see her true self. It was a huge relief.
We are all made of Light and our emotional bodies are connected to our eternal spirits and to our souls are of the nature of water. Light is our true self. You can sense this too. We all can.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH SPIRITS
1. Suspend your rational mind. What you have been taught shapes your view of reality. If you had been taught, like all indigenous cultures were and are that your ancestors are always with you and you can interact with them and all of nature’s spirits you would see it and feel it and know it.
2. Your intentions and your emotions must be really engaged to call spirits to you. Call those you loved, your pet animals who have died, your parents, or other important people to you.
3. Do some light exercise to relieve any tensions. Be patient, walk in nature or take a cleansing bath. Close your eyes as you walk, trust your senses. Feel the soft winds on your face. Eat blindfolded. This increases your other senses.
4. Trust your senses. Not everyone is a visual person. In your meditations, you can sense of feel energies shift very subtly. Some people are clairaudient, they hear but do not see. Learn to tune into subtlety. We live in a loud, cacophonous, hard beats, staccato world. It takes practice to sense subtleties.
5. Trust that spirits are all around you. We all have Guardian Angels that watch over us. Know that your rational ego mind is only operating on 10% bandwidth but 100% is what is really going on. That is the truth. Taking psychoactive drugs or ayahuasca only removes the barriers or doors of perception. You can reach these states naturally through deep relaxed belly breathing, intention and trust. Allow yourself to receive. Think of yourself like an empty balloon or open vessel. The being “open to the thrust of Grace” is important.
Happy contacts and Dreaming. I will report on my meditations later.
Blessings to you.
Please share widely all writing is copyright of Tara Greene.