Mercury Retrograde in Pisces I am swamped, and late.
March 18 A very busy LEO MOON is on stage and dramatic as can be with 8 aspects 5 of which are inconjuncts or Quincunx’s. There are more inconjuncts than you can shake a stick at. I know the word sounds like a rare swear word for a woman’s vagina. A quintuple c*nt.
Remember that the effects of an aspect reverberates until the Moon aspects that same planet again.
- Moon inconjuncts Neptune in Pisces in wee hours- the first inconjunct. How were your dreams? I had another repeat dream that I am trying to leave New York. I am always packing up stuff, looking at the clock, running around and realize I may be late again.
- Moon inconjunct Saturn in Capricorn- # 2 inconjunct a heavy aspect, The proud outgoing energetic Moon doesn’t see the responsibilities or weight behind the scenes. There will be consequences to be sure.
- Moon opposes Venus in Aquarius -the two signs are both fixed and stubborn and want their own way. Venus in Aquarius gets what she wants through appearing cool and detached but she is very smart and calculating.
- Moon inconjuncts Mercury Retrograde in Pisces- # 3 inconjunct. Watch for miscommunications, in the form of backfiring demands, angry dramatic arguments by bosses or higher ups because of mishandled or lost information. Its not your fault.
- Leo Moon squares Mars in Taurus-stubborn stand-offs. Be careful about indulging too much. Spiteful actions.
- Moon inconjuncts Pluto- # 4 inconjunct. power struggles, The royal Boss versus the underworld one. Pluto always wins. Watch your shadow.
- Moon trines Jupiter- a positive upbeat happy go lucky super honest energy
- Moon inconjuncts the Pisces SUN this is the 5th and last one of the day. The Sun rules Leo so it may feel like your energy fizzles out later in the day.
This is quite crazy energy.
The Moon enters Virgo to temper things down @ 6:41 pm PDT/ 9:41 pm EDT
We are grounding ourselves. Always watch what you eat when the Moon is in Virgo as you are more susceptible to digestive issues acting up. Worry is easier to come by.
Moon trine Uranus in Taurus- a good time to get organized and start some spring cleaning.
Moon inconjuncts CHIRON in ARIES in PDT March 19 in EDT and GMT
Indigestion for sure. Don’t ignore your body’s wisdom. Inflammation is likely, pulled muscles, and a sense of being frustrated by not being able to move fast enough.
March 19 the aspect are easy after such a busy day on the 18th.
VIRGO Moon opposes Neptune in the evening in PDT and March 20 in EDT and GMT
good for solid dreaming and remembering your dreams as the body holds the memory. Don’t jump out of bed or think about anything when you first wake up.
Please share widely all writing is copyright of Tara Greene
Get a reading with me http://www.taratarot.com