for April 27 :
I wrote this yesterday on the plane to Phoenix. Then my cell phone shut down and wasn]t working till now.
Mercury Retrograde pre-shadow.
I wrote this I am on a plane, not drunk. Planes always make me feel even more philosophical. I am still amazed every time that this gigantic machine that weighs tons can take off and fly hundreds of people thousands of miles away in hours. How did people figure that out? I like to retain that kind of wonder.
Everything is a symbol and a metaphor. Flying is what birds and souls do. To defy gravity means you are outside of the boundaries of the earth plane-Saturn’s reality. Some people fly in their dreams. It takes a certain amount of consciousness to be able to do that. Do you dream that you fly?
I think I also love flying to Phoenix because I am hooked on name destiny. The famous Phoenix bird, that self-combusts and is reborn from its own ashes A symbol of rebirth. Yes. Always rebirthing over and over.
- I began to think about this trip I am on. How I am feeling so exhausted and dreamy. I am thinking about a couple of clients I have spoken to lately who said they were feeling detached and spiritually disconnected.
- My husband has been following a YouTube channel called BPearthwatch. The man who created it is an evangelical but if you ignore that his research is authentic. He watches NASA and other scientific channels for sun spot and earthquake activity. He also monitors CERN in Switzerland and describes correlations between the two. When CERN is running at full speed the magnetosphere changes and recently it shut down completely for a few hours. Apparently the poles even flipped. This shut down satellites we wouldn’t have noticed it unless you are very sensitive,an empath or psychic, then you would feel it on some level.
- I’m I one of the roughest plane rides I’ve ever been on.
- I always recite mantras when I’m on a plane.
- I am thinking about how unique these times are. Neptune which is sitting in an 89 degree angle to where my natal sun is now is making feel challenged. The fog O the fog.
- This Neptune in Pisces transit is unique to everyone on the earth. It hasn’t happened in over 150 years.
- I am thinking about when Neptune will cross that extremely critical 29th degree of Pisces and what that symbolizes for humanity. That 29th and the next degree th zero degree of Aries is a spiritual reset button.
- The 29th and last degree of the zodiac symbolizes the end of the spiritual journey. The soul is completing its task and returning home to source. It is the Bodhisattva degree.
- A Bodhisattva in Buddhism is someone who has achieved enlightenment. They are leaving this meat wheel of fortune as a free soul with no more karmic debts. As they leave they turn around to say goodbye or for one last look and see all the people suffering in ignorance and karma and because they have achieved nirvana out of compassion they give up their freedom to go back and help humanity until everyone is free of suffering.
- I am going to research this and it is just a bit of what goes through my mind.
- I have to say this flight is terrible and scary.
- The whole plane is shaking.
- Sagittarius rules airplanes.
- This is my first time blogging from my cell phone.
Please share widely, all writing is copyright of Tara Greene
Get a reading with Tara http://www.taratarot.com