June 27 CANCER NEW MOON at 1:08 am PDT/ 4:08 am EDT/ 8:08 am GMT
The first water sign and the fourth sign in the Zodiac is CANCER which symbolizes the WOMB, and the oceanic depths from which all life on planet earth sprang. It’s our common experience, our emotional watery origins, the Unconscious depths. It is the nurturing, nourishing darkness of the womb where we hear our mother’s heartbeat gently drumming the rhythm of life and unconditional love that we all remember. A Cancer New Moon only occurs once in every year.
Every New MOON is the darkest part of every month. The Moon Goddess disappears for three days to rest and renew herself. The MOON rules all women and all women embody the Moon. As the Goddess ISIS or Diana at each NEW MOON she sheds her uterine lining Herself along with all human womben. The MOON also heightens psychic energy at every NEW MOON just as women are also at the peak of their psychic energy when they bleed. The Moon’s cloak of darkness allows the stars to shine and twinkle their brightest. It is a magical mystical time.
The CANCER NEW MOON like all Water sign New MOONs allow us to FEEL. We want to go directly HOME. That is where we want to be. Feeling Safe, nurtured, cared for, well fed, nourished, mothered, comforted. A new Moon in Cancer allows us to drop our emotional armour that all of us and especially Cancer’s wear as protection for their soft underbellies.
This Cancer New Moon still has some vestiges of the Grand Cardinal Cross.
Moon and Sun are at 5+ degrees of Cancer opposite Pluto at 12+ Rx and Mars at 16 Libra and Uranus at 16.
JUPITER at 25 degrees CANCER is Squaring the LUNAR NODES at 25 degrees ARIES SOUTH and 25 degrees LIBRA NORTH.
This is a very POTENT powerful cosmic trigger. The North Node in LIBRA is where we need to be focussing. Leaving the South Node in Aries It’s all about ME attitude behind us. Jupiter’s benevolent emotional energy helps us to expand through caring about others as our own family. Jupiter is ending his year-long stay in nurturing Cancer on July 16. Make waves while the tides are high.
We are 70% water as are the oceans. The oceans are being threatened by pollution,and radiation from FUKUSHIMA leakage. Ocean life is dying off at an alarming rate. If the oceans die we cannot survive as a species.
Safe pure fresh water is also disappearing. Weather patterns changing from pollution through global warming is causing droughts, many lakes have disappeared, glaciers and icebergs are melting at an alarming rate. These too rapid changes impact and affect our lives in dire ways.
CHIRON in PISCES is square to Retrograde Mercury in GEMINI and square Asteroid ATHENA, Goddess of wisdom.
Neptune is also trining the Moon making spiritual blessings easy to access.
The TAROT the Card of the MOON # 18 is associated with PISCES the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON- like a dark moon.
INSPIRATIONAL CARD of the DAY for June 27
THE MOON by Isabelle Cardinal
GEMINI is two brained, one hand doesn’t know what the other one is doing and that is clearly our predicament. Global greed and consumer mentality is destroying the basic necessities of life. We need to RETHINK where our brains are. We need to have authentic holistic wisdom to help rebalance our needs for water resources and management.
TEN ways to self nurture
1. NURTURE YOURSELF by being beside water, a river, ocean, lake. reflect and meditate by water.
2. Take a long deep cleansing bath, with aromatherapy oils to soothe at least once during the 3 days.
3. Eat a home cooked from scratch, comfort meal. Just like Mom used to make. Or maybe she didn’t but do it anyway.
4. Visit your mother and have a family get together. Call her. If your mother has passed on, spend time remembering her. The way she looked at you, was there for you. If you had a difficult negative relationship with a cold, hard, absentee or addicted mother..then time to learn to understand her own wounds and cry for her and forgive her. This is also cleansing healing and releases you.
5. Look through old photos, do some scrapbooking.
6. Watch sentimental movies. Have a good cry. Whatever you need to help you open your feelings and let them out. Do it.
7. Help out someone less fortunate. Be a shoulder for someone to cry on. Make someone else feel loved.
8. Be around children. Remember the delight in being a child. Make a child happy.
9. Drink plenty of water. Mineral water, distilled, install a really good water filtration system .
10. Just flow with the rivers of life.
PLEASE SHARE WIDELY
all writing is copyright of Tara Greene
get a reading to nurture yourself http://www.taratarot.com